SME Limited Dealer

Latest news and announcements from Neko Audio.

SME Limited Dealer

Postby NekoAudio on Wed May 10, 2017 5:25 pm

This is an announcement I am thrilled about because we've been using their products in our reference setup for a couple of years now. Neko Audio is now an authorized dealer for SME Limited's turntables and tonearms! :D

SME is known for producing "the world's best tonearm", the Series V, and "the best turntable of all time", the Model 30/2. An SME setup will provide you with the highest standard of analog playback for a lifetime.

Our 2-channel setup features a Model 20/3 turntable with the Series V tonearm, that we have calibrated the arm and cartridge using the acclaimed Adjust+ software and other reference test records. The result is musical bliss.

More information covering the full range of SME products is available on our web site.
Wes Miaw, Neko Audio LLC
NekoAudio
Site Admin

Re: SME Limited Dealer

Postby FredericLi on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Great to hear, I'll be getting mine soon!
FredericLi

Re: SME Limited Dealer

Postby NekoAudio on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:28 pm

SME has changed their North American distributor as of the June 2017. The new distributor has just informed us they are changing their approach to the dealer network in the United States, and as a result our dealership agreement has been terminated. Warranty and service on all product will still be honored. I apologize for this unfortunate turn of events.
Wes Miaw, Neko Audio LLC
NekoAudio
Site Admin

Return to News & Announcements