Can Jam 2009

Latest news and announcements from Neko Audio.

Can Jam 2009

Postby NekoAudio on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:48 am

Come check us out at Can Jam 2009, May 30-31, at the Hilton at LAX (Los Angeles, California, USA)!

We will be showcasing the Neko Audio D100 stereo DAC with Channel Islands VHP-2, Luxman P-200, and HeadAmp GS-X headphone amplifiers and AKG K 702 and Sennheiser HD650 headphones. Stop by to listen, and bring any gear or CDs you might want to try matching up with the D100.
Wes Miaw, Neko Audio LLC
NekoAudio
Site Admin

Re: Can Jam 2009

Postby NekoAudio on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:27 am

Can Jam was a real blast. :D It was a really tiring two days and a long drive down from San Jose.

A special thank you to Whiplash Audio Dynamics for lending me an S/PDIF coaxial cable, to velogreg for helping with all of the logistics both before and during the show, and to morphsci for the loan of his HeadAmp GS-X.

Some of the great people I met include Dan and Priscilla Lavry from Lavry Engineering showcasing their new DA11, Donald North and his friend Mike from DNA with his Sonett headphone amp, and Fang Bian and Song Fei-Fei from Head-Direct who had a new planar headphone and their EF-2 headphone amp. I got a chance to listen to the new Audeze planar and Sennheiser HD800 headphones as well as some other member gear.

A few of the people who stopped by have posted their impressions of the Neko Audio D100 online: Iron_Dreamer, morphsci, achristilaw, 1UP.
Wes Miaw, Neko Audio LLC
NekoAudio
Site Admin

Return to News & Announcements